For better business with Prominent Market Research, we encourage you to go through the following disclaimer
- Prominent Market Research is not responsibility for any erroneous information provided by users or manufacturers to our team. Data in our market research or analysis reports can be subject to fluctuation, since the information is largely based on interviews.
- Our analysis services provided to you are not meant for disclosure to third parties or general publication but for your internal use only. Our clients are intently informed about this when ordering any report from Prominent Market Research.
- Without Prominent Market Research written permission, it would be unlawful to disclose, lend, circulate, or resell any part of our reports or services
- Continuing further, without the permission of Prominent Market Research, no part of our reports or services can be transmitted or reproduced by any means or in any form, i.e. recording, mechanical, photocopying, electronic, or otherwise.
- Prominent Market Research undertakes no liability for any long- or short-term decisions taken by our clients on the basis of the analysis offered in our publications. The respective analysts of our reports produce all analysis, opinions, and statements of fact therein. They do not ineludibly echo formal views or positions of our company.
Please write to us at email@example.com for information related to permissions.